Come eat with us! The community meal service is free of charge (voluntary contribution) and takes place at 2375 Sainte Catherine East on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11am to 2pm.
Bols du Quartier is a community meal offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 to 2 pm in our programming space at 2375 Sainte Catherine East.. You’ll be greeted with a bowl full of healthy food that you can eat while chatting with your neighbors. The meal is free with the option to make a voluntary contribution (a $10 donation is suggested for those who are not food insecure).
During the summer season, we also often organize special editions of Bols du quartier with guest chefs!
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay tuned!
Why Bols du Quartier?
This program aims:
- To allow people in financially precarious situations to take a break and enjoy a delicious meal;
- To create a moment of exchange where we can build connections between neighbors;
- Provide an opportunity for those who want to volunteer in the kitchen to prepare the meals.
How to Participate
- Come and eat a bowl! Meals are served on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm at 2375 Sainte Catherine Street East.
- Become a volunteer at the Carrefour! You can help us prepare and/or serve the meal.
- Make a donation to support the free bowls!
To learn more about this program or to get involved, contact Beccah at 514 525 6611 or email@example.com